Become an Author
Title: Real Sisters Rising
My Story, Her Story, Our Story
Stories of Success & Struggles as an EntrepreneurReal Sisters Rising is so proud to open up the opportunity for you to participate and be an author in our very first book.
This book will be a compilation of stories from members and non members who have been through hard times and defeated the odds while building their business from home.
Going through the transition of being a stay-at-home mom or from corporate America is not easy for many. So we appreciate women like you who have stepped out and are on the Rise!
Our mission is to inspire women globally to Keep Rising!
Your stories regarding what you have been through while building your business are welcome. Sharing about the times when you had no money to pay rent, lights going off, struggling through college, raising children alone, etc. and still manage to operate a business, these stories are encouraged. We are also asking for each co-author to add 3 business tips you practice and believe in whole heartedly at end of your story.
Ways You Can Leverage This Book
Becoming a Real Sisters Rising co-author is the next best thing to authoring your own book and at minimal cost. You also have about 30 other co authors behind you promoting the book to their audience.
Co-authors can leverage this book as a marketing tool for years by:
- Sitting on physical and virtual panels together
- Booking media interviews such as TV, radio, and print
- Creating virtual events together
- Taking advantage of the positioning along side very successful women
- Sending to potential clients/friends as a gift
- Using it as a bonus, benefit, or list builder in your current business
- And so much more!
- 1000 to 2500 words (usually about 3 to 5 pages)
- Submission deadline is March 31, 2012
AND you can use past content as long as you own the copyright to it.
Our book is due to be launched in May 2013.
In addition to the initial launch, we will be adding this book to our Book Store Catalog and website.
And finally as an author, you agree to promote and leverage the book.
- We will provide the an email template for advertising, that you can personalize.
- We will have a 30 co-authors promoting.
Deadline for Registration Fee
Authors will pay a one time fee of $97 (members) $197 (non members) .
50% deposit should be paid ASAP to hold your spot in the book.
Submission deadline is March 31, 2013
This fee covers:
- Editing of your submission
- Photo included and bio and photo in book
- 1 free copy shipped to you as soon as book is produced
- Right to purchase all future copies at cost, cost is determined by size of book.
- Right to co-promote and participate in future book signings and/or leverage our brand for PR opportunities.
This is truly an amazing opportunity for women like yourself to partner with us and share your success stories.
Authors we do care about quality, so if for any reason should we not be able to accept your submission, you will get a full refund of the author fee. Final decisions will be made by April 15, 2013.
Secure Your Spot Today In Our Next Book
Before All Slots Are Gone
Click on the button below to pay one time fee of $197 and secure your spot in our next best seller!
>MEMBERS LOGIN TO SUBMIT PAYMENT<